- Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Saturday July 27 2019
- Saturday July 27 2019 9AM to Sunday July 28 2019 6PM
Delivered worldwide to over 19,000 dental delegates, in 14 countries, Raydent presents the Ethical Sales & Communication Programme by Ashley Latter. The first of it’s kind in Singapore and unique to the dental industry in Singapore, enhance your communication skills and deliver dentistry that you love to do, and your patient wants. You will be equipped with the necessary tools and self confidence to be much more comfortable communicating your fees ethically, see and uptake in treatment plans and achieve the income your services deserve
Why attend this course?
- Would you like more of your treatment plans accepted and paid for by your patients?
- Do you feel that your treatment is worth more than you are getting paid?
- Have you ever found yourself thinking of one fee in your head, but by the time it comes out of your mouth you have reduced it?
- Are you frustrated that you are unable to deliver the type of dentistry that you would love to do?
What will you achieve at the end of this course?
- Build instant rapport with your patients – get them to like you instantly.
- Know how to ask the right type of questions in the correct order.
- Understand the six emotional reasons why patients buy cosmetic treatment.
- Present the language that excites your patients and gets them to take action NOW.
- Eliminate waffle and technical-knowledge jargon forever.
- Communicate with self-confidence, clarity and reassurance.
- Discover 15 strategies around feeling more comfortable discussing fees, achieving the income that your services deserve.
- Develop a five-step approach to overcome all your patients’ concerns and objectives in a very ethical manner.
- Be confident in gaining commitment from your patients.
- Make closing easy and seamless.
- Learn how to ask for referrals and build a pipeline of the right type of patient to your door.
- Create a world-class patient journey in your dental practice.
- Develop a more positive attitude of success and accomplishment.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE! REGISTER EARLY!
PLEASE CONTACT CHANNEY LIM +65 8800 8890 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org